My primary focus on complex design theory and knowledge along with creativity and ambition helps to achieve future goals in developing exciting media. These accomplishments would be derived from exceptional communication skills, strong attention to detail, and highly self-motivated work ethic. Key talents includes a practical and modern approach to design, working within deadlines without compromising the quality, and the ability to learn new information and skills quickly.
The objective is to encourage and stimulate natural creativity and by thinking without boundaries or limits, it invites the qualities of a leading innovator in design and aesthetics. Design starts with being able to open your mind and make logical connections. Beginning with a thought or an idea and contributing brilliant critical thinking, ideas quickly manifest into reality creating the world around you and inspiring the next innovation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Information Design
Central Connecticut State University
New Britain, CT
Associate Degree in Graphic Design
Manchester Community College
• 2010 Rainwater Design Award for excellence in Graphic Design
• Top 100 entry National Say Something Poster Contest 2011
• First place Manchester Community College Poster Contest 2010
• Author and Illustrator of children’s book Kids Can Too
• Designed pin for Outback Steakhouse employee program
• 2010 Outback Steakhouse employee of the year